Earth Day is coming up this month (April 22) and the rising alternative wellness trend of going on a magic mushroom retreat is the sure fire way to connect with the planet and universe. Historians believe humans have been using psilocybin in ceremonies as early as 1500 B.C. Made illegal in the U.S. during 1968, this plant based medicine is experiencing a rebirth.
Rob Grover and Gary Logan are the founders of The Journeymen Collective, the company creating luxury guided magic mushroom retreats in the mountains of British Columbia, Canada. They’ve hosted everyone from performers and athletes to entrepreneurs, CEOs, couples and groups invested in the highest level of self-discovery and personal development.
The pair have a combined 50+ years of education in spiritual and metaphysical training, executive level mindset coaching, energetic healing modalities, Alexander Technique lessons, and provide support embodying and integrating the transformational retreat. Visitors are immersed in an extraordinary personalized experience that often results in accelerating attendees’ success and their intentions to create a conscious impact on the world.
Rob and Gary believe that when psychedelics are facilitated in a professional manner, it can help us with our mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness. They can give insight on:
- Why magic mushrooms connect us to nature and the Earth on a deeper level
- How plant medicine clears away old energy and held trauma from our past
- Psilocybin opening up our awareness and perceptions of the bigger picture
- Journeys removing blocks to mental clarity in our personal/professional lives
- Understanding the inner work involved to prepare before and after the retreat
- Nurturing the planet and your reality by integrating a spiritual mindfulness
Featured in Forbes, Bloomberg, Condé Nast Traveler, Marie Claire, and TZR, The Journeymen Collective are having a profound effect on the lives of those enrolling in their retreats. If you would like to learn more visit: https://www.thejourneymencollective.com/.